Bad Faith and Insurance Disputes
Are you frustrated with you insurance company over a claim dispute? Have you filed a claim and now your relationship has become adversarial? If you have been treated unfairly you may be a victim of bad faith.
Bad Faith is generally used as a legal term regarding a cause of action against an insurance company that has denied the payment of a properly submitted insurance claim for no debatable reason. If you are insured by an insurance company they owe you a duty of fair dealing and good faith.
At Hopkins, Barvié & Hopkins, we have experience handling all types of bad faith insurance claims, which may include the following:
- Refusing to pay for property damage claiming your coverage expired or that the damage is not covered by your policy;
- For medical treatment including denying coverage for a pre-existing condition;
- For storm damage, including fire and hurricane claims;
- Delaying investigation or payment of a claim;
- Paying only partial benefits for a claim;
- The insurance company denying a life insurance policy.
We have working knowledge of the issues insureds face with the following:
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Car Insurance Claims
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Health Insurance Claims
- Homeowner’s Insurance Claims
- Life Insurance Claims
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
If you have been a victim of an insurance company contact us today for a free no-obligation legal consultation. Our team at Hopkins, Barvié & Hopkins, P.L.L.C handles all types of bad faith claims. With more than 68 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys offer clients throughout Mississippi the representation they need.
Contact us online or call 228-864-2200 to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced auto accident lawyer.
To best meet the needs of our diverse client base, we speak Spanish. Los Abogados Hablan Espanol.
Bold labels and indicate required information.