Experienced Legal Counsel Every Step of the Way
At Hopkins, Barvié & Hopkins, P.L.L.C., we have more than 65 years of combined experience offering clients throughout Mississippi the representation they need in personal injury, insurance disputes, criminal law and divorce matters. Working with an aggressive Gulfport personal injury attorney can help ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We represent clients in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Car accidents: We help our clients deal with their insurance companies to receive the compensation they deserve. This can include recoveries for medical bills, property damage or funeral expenses.
- Truck accidents: Our law firm has knowledge of federal and state trucking regulations that are supposed to keep motorists safe. We know the ways in which truckers are negligent in complying with the regulations and provide skilled representation to people who have sustained serious injuries due to this negligence.
- Car and truck accidents caused by driver distraction: Too often, drivers are doing everything but driving. Distractions such as texting, looking at maps and eating while driving can result in serious injuries and death.
- Construction and industrial accidents: We are a local law firm providing skilled help to Mississippi Gulf Coast workers who have sustained injuries in construction and industrial accidents. We handle workers’ compensation claims and third-party injury claims.
- Brain, closed-head, neck and back injuries: If you or a loved one sustained a head or back injury, we know that you have a lot of questions about the future. We strive to provide the answers you need regarding how your home will be modified, how you will pay your medical bills and how you will obtain future medical care.
- Dangerous and unsafe products: We represent clients who were injured because of poorly manufactured and dangerous products or unsafe machinery.
- Premises liability and inadequate security: If you were injured in a slip and fall or because an establishment had inadequate security or unsafe premises, we can help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one because of another person’s negligence, it is important to hold that person accountable. Our Biloxi wrongful death lawyers know money cannot return your loved one, but it can help address funeral expenses and lost wages.
- Workers’ compensation: If you suffered an injury, such as a serious back or neck injury, from an on-the-job accident, we can help you receive the medical treatment you need to recover and the financial compensation you need to make ends meet.
- Social Security Disability: If you were injured and are unable to work, you may be entitled to receive benefits from the government. Many people are denied the first time they apply for SSDI benefits. We have helped many individuals with filing an appeal in order to obtain the compensation they deserve.
- Bad faith insurance disputes: We work with clients who were wrongly denied coverage by an insurance company. We help clients fight health insurance, homeowner’s insurance, car insurance and life insurance policies.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients who are facing charges for drunk driving, traffic tickets, simple assault or disorderly conduct.
- Divorce, custody and support: We offer clients the legal counsel they need to work through divorce matters, including child custody, child support and property division matters.
Learn more about the representation we offer by scheduling your free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer by contacting us online or by calling 228-864-2200.